If you’re looking for a delicious brunch spot with a waterfront view, Newport Beach is the place to be! We’ve compiled a list of 10 of the best places to enjoy brunch in Newport Beach. From cozy cafes to seaside restaurants, there’s something for everyone on this list. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your next Newport Beach brunch outing today!
The Lighthouse Cafe
Enjoy a delicious brunch with a view of the harbor at The Lighthouse Cafe. They serve classic breakfast dishes like omelets, waffles, and pancakes and lunch items like sandwiches and salads. Plus, you can enjoy a mimosa or two while taking in the waterfront views.
Daily: 8 am – 4 pm
- Reservations are highly recommended. You can book a table here.
- Walk-in wait times can be up to an hour and a half on the weekends.
- Kid’s menu is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Parking is located in the Mariana Park parking lot or nearby street parking. We recommend downloading the ParkMobile app to make paying easy.
- Mimosa brunch option avaliable. $17.99 a person, 4-drink limit.
The Lighthouse Cafe Address:
1600 W Balboa Blvd, Newport Beach, CA 92663
For more information, head to The Lighthouse Cafe.
Tavern House Kitchen and Bar
Tavern House Kitchen and Bar offers an upscale brunch experience with gourmet dishes like Fried Chicken and Waffle Benedict, The Bubba, and Prime Rib Hash. Enjoy your meal in their stylish dining room with a waterfront view.
Sunday: 10 am – 3 pm
- Reservations are recommended.
- Accessible to wheelchair users.
- Kid’s menu is available.
- Valet-only parking available for $6
- Tavern House is recognized as a Platinum Level Ocean Friendly Restaurant by the Surfrider Foundation.
Tavern House Kitchen and Bar Address:
3311 Newport Blvd, Newport Beach
For more information, head to Tavern House Kitchen and Bar.
The Beachcomber Cafe
The Beachcomber Cafe is an excellent spot for brunch with its beachside location in Crystal Cove. While they don’t offer a specific brunch menu, they serve breakfast and lunch dishes like pancakes, omelets, burgers, tacos, and salads. Don’t forget to order the Big Bad Bloody Mary – it was voted “Best in OC” by OC Register in 2018.
Beachcomber Cafe Hours:
Breakfast Daily: 7 am – 11:15 am
Lunch Daily: 11:30 am – 430 pm
- Parking is located across Coast Hwy at the Los Trancos Parking lot.
- Keep your parking stub for validation. The Beachcomber will validate for 3 hours of parking with a purchase of at least 15 dollars Monday- Thursday and 20 dollars Friday – Sunday. For each hour after, parking is 5 dollars an hour for a maximum of $15/$20, depending on the day.
- Take the shuttle down to Crystal Cove for $2 a person one way. Kids under 12 ride free with a paying adult.
- A walking path starts in the south corner of the parking lot if you want to walk. It will take approximately 10 minutes to walk to Crystal Cove.
The Beachcomber Cafe Address:
15 Crystal Cove, Newport Beach, CA 92657
For more information, head to The Beachcomber Cafe.
Malibu Farms Lido
Malibu Farms Lido is an excellent spot for brunch with its waterfront views of the Newport Beach harbor. This farm-to-table restaurant is known for its fresh local, and organic ingredients. Don’t forget to order one of their delicious smoothie bowls or juices!
Daily: 9 am – 3 pm
- Free 3-hour parking validation is at the Lido Marina Parking Garage.
- Valet parking is available in the parking garage or in front of Nobu.
- Reservations are not available for brunch.
Malibu Farms Lido Address:
3420 Via Oporto #101, Newport Beach, CA 92663
For more information, head to Malibu Farms Lido.
Lido Bottle Works
Lido Bottle Works is the perfect spot for a relaxed brunch. Located in Lido Marina Village, this restaurant offers an array of delicious brunch options like Crab Toast and Pork Belly Bao Buns. Don’t forget to treat yourself to one of their handcrafted cocktails or draft beers.
Saturday – Sunday: 11 am – 3 pm
- 2 hour validated parking is available at the Lido Marina Village Parking Garage – contact restaurant for updated validated parking information.
- 2022 Yelp’s Top 100 Places to Eat in the U.S.
- 2022 Michelin Guide Listed
Lido Bottle Works Address:
3408 Via Oporto #103, Newport Beach, CA 92663
For more information, head to Lido Bottle Works.
SOL Mexican Cocina
SOL Mexican Cocina is a great spot for delicious authentic Mexican brunch fares like huevos rancheros, SOL Chilaquiles Verde, and more. Enjoy your meal with one of their cold-brew cocktails or mimosa in a waterfront setting on Balboa Marina.
Sunday – Saturday: 10 am – 3 pm
- Self-parking is available in an adjacent parking lot, or complimentary valet is available in front of the restaurant.
SOL Mexican Cocina Address:
251 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92660
For more information, head to SOL Mexican Cocina.
The Rusty Pelican is the perfect spot to view Newport Harbor. Their seafood-focused menu is excellent paired with a Good Morning Sunshine Cocktail during Sunday Brunch.
Sunday: 11 am – 2 pm
- Valet Parking is located in front of the restaurant for $8.
Rusty Pelican Address:
2735 W Coast Hwy Newport Beach, CA 92663
For more information, head to the Rusty Pelican.
Billy’s at the Beach
Billy’s at the Beach is a Hawaiian-inspired restaurant with great cocktails and a view of Newport Bay.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 am -4 pm
- Valet Only
Billy’s at the Beach address:
2751 West Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663
For more information, head to Billy’s at the Beach.
Louie’s by the Bay
Louie’s by the Bay is a steakhouse located along Marnier’s Mile. This waterfront restaurant offers great food and drinks with incredible views of Newport Bay.
Saturday – Sunday: 11 am – 2:30 pm
- Valet parking is available in front of the restaurant for $7.
Louie’s By The Bay Address:
2751 West Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663
For more information, head to Lousie’s by the Bay.
Newport Beach has something to offer everyone if you’re looking for a beachside spot or waterfront view. From the Beachcomber Cafe and Malibu Farms Lido to Louie’s by the Bay and Billy’s at the Beach, there are plenty of great spots in this area that serve up delicious brunch dishes with unique cocktails. So if you’re an Orange County local or visiting Newport Beach, make sure to check out some of these restaurants – your taste buds will thank you!
Leave a Reply