Fuel up for your Orange County adventures at one of the five best artisan coffee shops in Orange County. While we’re always a fan of racking up stars at our local Starbucks, consider these unique and cute coffee shops that offer the best local brews.
Orange County’s Best Artisan Coffee Shops
Visit Kéan Coffee for carefully selected coffees from around the globe. Founded by Martin Diedrich, the coffeehouse features single origin coffees from small farms. This ensures peak flavors as a base for your favorite cups of coffee. The artisan roasters roast in-house to ensure peak freshness of flavor and notes.
Popular Kéan Coffee menu items include the Turkish Caffe Latte and Honey Vanilla Latte.
Kéan Coffee Locations:
- Tustin Coffeehouse: 13681 Newport Ave #14 Tustin, CA 92780
- Newport Beach Coffeehouse: 2043 Westcliff Dr #100 Newport Beach, CA 92660
Slow-dripped Vietnamese coffee from Blk Dot is a fabulous way to start your day. Grab a VTM or hot tea latte to jumpstart your day. There are also bagels, bowls, wraps, and other breakfast food items to add to your order.
Orange County Blk Dot locations:
- Irvine Spectrum: 924 Spectrum Center Dr Irvine, California 92618
- Irvine Marketplace: 13786 Jamboree Rd. #B, Irvine, California 92602
- Google Center: 19510 Jamboree Rd. #150, Irvine, California 92612
- VKCC: 16905 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, California 92606
- Orange: 201 West Chapman Avenue, Orange, California 92866
- Laguna Beach: 656 North Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, California 92651
Freshness is always on the menu at Okayama Kobo in downtown Anaheim. The bakery features preservative-free baked goods like a Salt & Butter Roll that may look like a crescent but melts in your mouth.
Pair it with a carefully crafted cup of Groundworks coffee. The coffee is organic, fairly traded, and ethically sourced. The cold brew is phenomenal as are the speciality coffee drinks like the Sea Salt Taro Coffee.
Okayama Kobo Address
Importing the best coffee beans from across the globe, Bodhi Leaf Coffee Traders offers a farm to cup coffee experience. The end result is a fantastic brew. In addition to a fantastic menu of coffee drinks, you can pick up coffee to bring home. They even have a selection of green coffee you can roast and grind yourself at home.
Orange County Bodhi Leaf Coffee locations:
- Orange coffeehouse: 428 W. Katella Avenue, Suite B, Orange, CA 92867
- Anaheim Hills coffeehouse: 8163 E. Kaiser Blvd., Unit C, Anaheim Hills, CA 92808
- Placentia coffeehouse: 119 E. Yorba Linda Blvd, Unit A1, Placentia, CA 92870
- Yorba Linda coffeehouse: 18659 Yorba Linda Blvd., Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- La Habra/Fullerton coffeehouse: 1452 S Harbor Blvd., La Habra, CA 90631
Channel your inner Emily in Paris with authentic pastries and coffee beverages from Pandor Artisan Bakery & Cafe’. Another of our favorite artisan coffee shops, Pandor is a great Orange County foodie haven with their bakery items made in-house and from scratch daily. Make one of the Pandor classics like Nutella Cortado or Paradis de Caramel your new go-to coffee.
Pandor Artisan Bakery & Cafe’ Locations
- Newport Beach coffehouse: 1126 Irvine #A, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Old Towne Orange coffeehouse: 106 North Glassell St, Orange Circle,
Orange, CA 92866
- Irvine coffeehouse: 13124 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92602